The Next Big Platform
McDonalds Crispy Chicken Tenders Mukbang ASMR No Talking
Affirmations for sleep, while you work, in the morning… Simply let the video run in the background as you go about your day. Reprogram your subconscious mind correctly with the best and most effective style of affirmations. This video includes Gratitude Affirmations for positive thinking, success, money, self confidence, health, wealth, happiness, focus, love, joy, positivity, abundance and opportunities. These are very effective and positive affirmations that work!
Ultimate 11 Affirmations
- I am grateful that I am healthy.
- I am grateful that I am wealthy.
- I am grateful that I feel very happy.
- I am grateful that my life is filled with love.
- I am grateful that I am very successful.
- I am grateful that I make a lot of money.
- I am grateful that I am focused and confident.
- I am grateful that I feel amazing.
- I am grateful that my life is filled with joy and positivity.
- I am grateful that my life is filled with abundance and opportunities.
- I am grateful to have an amazing life.
How to Write Affirmations That Work
The first step to reprogram your subconscious mind is to optimize your affirmations in order for them to be successfully processed by your subconscious mind. The following are some important elements to consider:
- Keep it simple. You need to keep your affirmations simple so it’s easy for you to recite it. Your focus should not be to recite a lengthy affirmation. Your focus should be to FEEL the simple and clear affirmation.
- I am grateful. Start your affirmations with “I am grateful”. Instead of only saying the affirmation “I am healthy” or “I am wealthy”, optimize that with Gratitude Affirmations, such as “I am grateful that I am healthy” and “I am grateful that I am wealthy”. Gratitude Affirmations go one step further in helping your subconscious mind truly believe and feel the affirmations. Feel that happiness of already having exactly what you want.
- Positive affirmations only. Make sure to utilize only positive affirmations. Don’t use any negative words. For example, instead of saying “I am grateful not to have any debt”, replace that with “I am grateful that I have financial freedom”. Never feed your subconscious mind any negative words. You need to deliver positive words only.
- Present tense. Instead of saying “I am grateful that I will receive the promotion next month”, replace that with “I am grateful that I received the promotion”. Believe and feel that you already have it now.
Lifeology Affirmations Technique
For every affirmation, initiate a countdown, out loud or in your mind. As you count down and recite the affirmations, make sure to really believe and FEEL it. Harness that wonderful feeling of already having it.
3… I am grateful that I am healthy.
2… I am grateful that I am healthy.
1… I am grateful that I am healthy.
Move on to your next affirmation…
3… I am grateful that I am wealthy.
2… I am grateful that I am wealthy.
1… I am grateful that I am wealthy.
And so on and so forth…
By counting down each affirmation, you will be maximizing the effectiveness of delivering the affirmation to your subconscious mind and activating it. Also, by repeating each affirmation several times, this will really help you feel it. The stronger your feelings, the stronger you will reprogram your subconscious mind. You can adjust the number of times you repeat each affirmation, for the whole process to resonate extremely well with you.
Our meditation technique is simple, but extremely effective. You can reach a deep meditative state with our simple technique and unlock a tremendous amount of health benefits.
Repeat the following sequence out loud or in your mind. As you count down, make sure to really FEEL each step.
10… I relax deeper and deeper.
9… I relax deeper and deeper.
8… I relax deeper and deeper.
7… I relax deeper and deeper.
6… I relax deeper and deeper.
5… I relax deeper and deeper.
4… I relax deeper and deeper.
3… I relax deeper and deeper.
2… I relax deeper and deeper.
1… I am now completely relaxed.
To try and reach an even deeper meditative state, you can start with any number you like (i.e. 100) and count down. This really depends on you and the time you want to dedicate to your meditation session.
- Opportunity doesn’t knock on doors. You do.
- Success. Getting it right once after failing 99 times.
- Fearless is a subtraction of what others think.
- Bury the past. Plant your future.
- The real secret is to realistically visualize how to achieve your dreams.
- The only reason anything fails is because something better is going to come.
- The perfect person shouldn’t be perfect. Just balanced and well rounded.
- Be Wise. Listen Then Speak.
- Having an open mind can open many hidden doors.
- Versatility to adapt solves issues.
- Passion is what separates mediocre from extraordinary.
- Simplicity is the solution to complexity.
- Be grateful even for things you don’t have yet, as they will manifest sooner.
- Be proud for being humble.
- Persistence is a requirement of achievement.
- Be happy that you define happiness.
- If you’ve never overcome challenges, then you haven’t really lived.
- The reward of allowing yourself to fall in love far outweighs the risk.
- Use your magic. You.
- If you really want to forget, learn how to forgive.
- Unconditional love is the greatest blessing one can give and receive.
- Strength is acquired through hardship.
- Only by taking smart risks can huge rewards be realized.
- Work Hard. Work Smart. That’s Genius.
- Dream big, but maneuver cleverly, to wisely build a future.
- Being well rounded is how well you get around issues.
- Success is how you play your cards regardless of the hand you were dealt.
- Dreaming and believing manifests achieving.
- Don’t React. Breathe.
- Negativity is out of style. Positivity is in.
- Be the same way that life is. Tough.
- Make a million mistakes. Just not the same one twice.
- Finding yourself is an inner journey.
- It’s great to be rich, but there is no price tag on happiness.
- Don’t press the limit button on yourself.
- Dreams dictate destiny.
- Once you dream it, build your reality from it.
- Bloom Like a Flower. Reach For the Sun.
- The bumpier the road, the smoother the destination.
- The worst regret is not trying.
- Don’t settle for average. Strive for genius.
- Life goes on. Follow Life.
- Every day is another opportunity to be better.
- Don’t count the falls. Count the rises.
- Be fluid like water. Adapt to any situation.
- The only obstacle is you stopping yourself.
- Be a star. Shine through any darkness.
- Every failure should be another lesson on success.
- Never be too short on happiness. Life is short enough.
- Swear to yourself you can.
- Better and higher. Meet attitude and altitude.
- The Little Things. Don’t Forget What Counts.
- Everything happens for a reason. Nothing included.
- Happiness can be achieved instantaneously. Just think about it.
- The rougher your past, the greater your strength.
- Regardless of where or how you were planted, you will grow.
- Your thoughts create the opportunity. Your actions create the reality.
- Dream Big. Devote Bigger.
- The game of life is knowing how to play it.
- Real strength has nothing to do with muscle.
- Regardless of the past, pave a better future.
- You will never know the unknown if you never take a chance.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Thank yourself later.
- Lucky you’re alive. Appreciate and achieve.
- Exhaust your energy on the ones who love you the most.
- Staying together through the bad times is what really matters.
- There is no room for negativity. It needs to move out.
- Falling is Fine. Staying Down Isn’t.
- Wake hungry. Sleep Satisfied.
- Air is always better after it rains.
- Baby steps: Fall, Stand, Run.
- Respect yourself by not comparing yourself.
- If you learned, then you didn’t lose.
- Kick. Scream. Cry. Just don’t give up.
- Hope. Like a rainbow after rain and stars after dark.
- Big steps are all about the first step.
- 1 Year = 365 Reasons to Be Grateful
- They said you can’t. Tell them you already did.
- Bumps pass. Keep driving.
- When I grow up, I want to be just like (Your Name Here).
- No Need to Look Back. One Way Road to Success.
- Location of Massive Success: Outside Your Comfort Zone.
- Let your heart find the road. Let your head guide your turns.
- Happiness can be found from nothing and everything.
- Paint today for a masterpiece tomorrow.
- 99% Wrong. Yet Still Successful.
- Water doesn’t complain. It passes right through.
- Imperfections are invisible in loving relationships.
- They counted wrong when they underestimated you.
- Good character is built by being good to all characters.
- Whatever they said you couldn’t be. Be just that and more.
- Elevator or stairs. You will get to your destination.
- Expect and receive. Good things are coming.
- It’s risky business not to take any risks.
- Best success rate: Getting up 100% every time.
- Worst People. Worst Mistakes. Best Lessons.
- Life never said it would be easy.
- If Breathing: Never Stop Trying.
- Dream Blueprints. Construct Success.
- Happiness is always excited to see you.
- The most memorable part of success is the struggle to reach the end.
Some people consider Lifeology to be the study of life. Some people feel that Lifeology is about the study of absolutely nothing. Some people just don’t care what Lifeology means.
But really… What is Lifeology?
Lifeology is the next big internet platform. What do we mean by that? Lifeology can be the next big social media platform like Facebook. Lifeology can be the next big review site like Yelp. Lifeology can be the next big Udemy style website. It really depends on the vision for the future owner of Lifeology. If you didn’t already know, Lifeology.com is currently For Sale.
Here are some words of wisdom from the current owners of Lifeology:
The real secret to transforming your life and manifesting anything is to realistically visualize how to achieve your dreams and then to work relentlessly to achieve them. Simply thinking or dreaming about your destination will not get you there. You need to know how to realistically get to your destination and you have to work very hard and very smart to actually get there.
For example, you can’t just think about having a million dollars and expect the universe to simply give it to you. We apologize for bursting your bubble, but it’s not going to happen like that. First, you need to realistically visualize how to make a million dollars. For example, if you sell 2000 units of a product or service with a $500 profit margin, then you will make $1,000,000 (2000 Units x $500 Profit Per Unit). This is how you realistically visualize how to make a million dollars. Once you know how to get to your destination of a million dollars, now you have to work relentlessly to achieve it. This might entail opening up online or retail stores to sell your product, working 7 days a week, managing employees, etc.
Transforming your life and manifesting anything first starts with realistically knowing how to achieve your goal. Once you really figure that out, you are half way there. From that point on you have to work hard and execute your game plan to get there.