Affirmations for sleep, while you work, in the morning… Simply let the video run in the background as you go about your day. Reprogram your subconscious mind correctly with the best and most effective style of affirmations. This video includes Gratitude Affirmations for positive thinking, success, money, self confidence, self love, wealth, happiness, focus, love, joy, positivity, abundance, opportunities, health and healing. These are very effective and positive affirmations that work!
Ultimate 11 Affirmations
- I am grateful that I am healthy.
- I am grateful that I am wealthy.
- I am grateful that I feel very happy.
- I am grateful that my life is filled with love.
- I am grateful that I am very successful.
- I am grateful that I make a lot of money.
- I am grateful that I am focused and confident.
- I am grateful that I feel amazing.
- I am grateful that my life is filled with joy and positivity.
- I am grateful that my life is filled with abundance and opportunities.
- I am grateful to have an amazing life.
How to Write Affirmations That Work
The first step to reprogram your subconscious mind is to optimize your affirmations in order for them to be successfully processed by your subconscious mind. The following are some important elements to consider:
- Keep it simple. You need to keep your affirmations simple so it’s easy for you to recite it. Your focus should not be to recite a lengthy affirmation. Your focus should be to FEEL the simple and clear affirmation.
- I am grateful. Start your affirmations with “I am grateful”. Instead of only saying the affirmation “I am healthy” or “I am wealthy”, optimize that with Gratitude Affirmations, such as “I am grateful that I am healthy” and “I am grateful that I am wealthy”. Gratitude Affirmations go one step further in helping your subconscious mind truly believe and feel the affirmations. Feel that happiness of already having exactly what you want.
- Positive affirmations only. Make sure to utilize only positive affirmations. Don’t use any negative words. For example, instead of saying “I am grateful not to have any debt”, replace that with “I am grateful that I have financial freedom”. Never feed your subconscious mind any negative words. You need to deliver positive words only.
- Present tense. Instead of saying “I am grateful that I will receive the promotion next month”, replace that with “I am grateful that I received the promotion”. Believe and feel that you already have it now.
Lifeology Affirmations Technique
For every affirmation, initiate a countdown, out loud or in your mind. As you count down and recite the affirmations, make sure to really believe and FEEL it. Harness that wonderful feeling of already having it.
3… I am grateful that I am healthy.
2… I am grateful that I am healthy.
1… I am grateful that I am healthy.
Move on to your next affirmation…
3… I am grateful that I am wealthy.
2… I am grateful that I am wealthy.
1… I am grateful that I am wealthy.
And so on and so forth…
By counting down each affirmation, you will be maximizing the effectiveness of delivering the affirmation to your subconscious mind and activating it. Also, by repeating each affirmation several times, this will really help you feel it. The stronger your feelings, the stronger you will reprogram your subconscious mind. You can adjust the number of times you repeat each affirmation, for the whole process to resonate extremely well with you.